Job Title: Bucket/Blader I
Job Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Sets up, adjusts, and operates a shop and portable machine tools to repair turbine rotating steampath components.
- Install and machine GE tangential entry and axial entry buckets/blades
- Install and machine Westinghouse T root buckets/blades
- Knowledge – Original manufacturing methods and standards; basic knowledge of machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, punch press, etc.
- Familiar with NDE techniques such as dye penetrates and mag particle
- Knowledge and ability to use hand and power tools associated with grinding, deburring, and metal forming.
- Knowledge and ability to use common precision measuring instruments and hand tools such as tape measure, level, square, file or rasp, etc.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow company repair procedures and directions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Machining vocational school training or experience in portable field machining equipment
- Experience running large lathes and Bridgeport mills
- CNC experience and programming skills
- Knowledge of arithmetic, basic geometry, and their applications
- 0 – 2 years of experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Good oral and written communications
- Able to lift 20 – 50 pounds
MD&A provides an excellent full-range benefits package. Send resume and salary requirements by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. MD&A is an equal opportunity employer.