CNC Machinist – Marion, OH
Job Title: CNC Machinist
Job Location: MD&A Parts Division- Marion, OH
Mechanical Dynamics and Analysis LLC a world-class supplier of power generation services, parts, and repairs, has an immediate opening for a qualified individual who has a desire to join a growing organization and an appetite for diverse and technically challenging work.
The Parts Division is seeking an experienced CNC Machinist. MD&A will offer the qualified individual a competitive base salary with significant opportunity for incentive compensation.
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to, the following:
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances utilizing math skills.
- Use in‐house work tracking software to effectively capture labor hours on specific jobs.
- Maintain assigned machine tools & related equipment, according to daily maintenance
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment.
- Work with Mazak VTC, HTC, MTV & Nexus Milling Centers.
- Design set‐ups based on blueprint requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with one or more of the following machine tools is required: Horizontal Mill, Horizontal Lathe, Vertical Mill, and Vertical Turret Lathe.
- Experience with CNC and/or manual machine tools.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner to achieve intended objectives.
- Ability to read and use related quality control tools such as Vernier calipers, micrometers, indicators, and gauges.
- Megaturn Vertical Turning Center, Toshiba TUE 200 Vertical Turning Center is a plus but not required.
- Have knowledge of shop math, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
- Must be willing to work overtime during busy periods, as well as off-shift work.
MD&A provides an excellent full-range benefits package. Send resume and salary requirements by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. MD&A is an equal opportunity employer.