Job Title: Contracts Specialist
Job Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Mechanical Dynamics and Analysis LLC, a world class supplier of power generation services, and repairs, has an immediate opening for a qualified individual who has a desire to join a growing organization and an appetite for diverse and technically challenging work.
The Repairs Division is seeking an experienced Contracts Specialist to prepare and manage job proposals for Generator Services. This position is responsible for the direct, hands-on production of proposals. The role is specialized for individuals with a high attention to detail, outstanding writing and editing abilities, outstanding time management skills, and proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite. MD&A will offer the qualified individual a competitive base salary with significant opportunity for incentive compensation.
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepare proposals with pricing, technical clarifications, pricing clarifications, forms, etc.
- Create Sales Orders (Work Awarded) in Epicor with the scope of work, manpower, schedule, etc. for the Generator Division as well as other MD&A Repairs Divisions.
- Track job progress via the daily updates and file in the Job Folder.
- Create and track Extra Work Authorizations (EWAs) for customers to approve for additional work found during jobs.
- Interface with customers via email, phone calls, Microsoft Teams, etc. about proposals, jobs, POs, etc.
- Answer customer’s questions about proposals.
- Clearly explain contract terminology to customers in simple, everyday language
- Attend vendor meetings.
- 2+ years’ experience in proposals management. International experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, and Teams
- Ability to multi-task and manage various proposals simultaneously.
- Ability to balance workload, prioritize, and work under tight deadlines with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and quality-driven.
- Flexible to work outside of normal business hours, as required
- Possess strong project management, communication, organizational, attention to detail, problem-solving, written, and verbal skills
MD&A provides an excellent full range benefits package. Send resume and salary requirements by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. MD&A is an equal opportunity employer.