Receptionist – Latham, NY
Job Title: Receptionist
Job Location: MD&A Corporate- Latham, NY
Mechanical Dynamics and Analysis LLC, a world-class supplier of power generation services, parts and repairs, has an immediate opening for a qualified individual who has a desire to join a growing organization and an appetite for diverse and technically challenging work.
The Corporate Office is seeking a Receptionist. The candidate will be an integral part of our organization by being the first point of contact for all visitors when they arrive at our Headquarters.
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to, the following:
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival
- Maintains security and telecommunications system
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges
- Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions
- Organize and sort mail
- Verbal and written communication skills to interact clearly with customers, vendors, and other employees
- Organization skills to keep accurate records and find important information quickly
- Time management skills to prioritize and complete a wide variety of tasks throughout the day
- Patience and listening skills to respond appropriately and interact positively with upset customers
- Interpersonal skills to create a pleasant experience for all customers, such as being personable and attentive
MD&A provides an excellent full-range benefits package. Send resume and salary requirements by email to email@example.com. MD&A is an equal opportunity employer.